Tried Accessing Routerlogin.net But Failed?
Routerlogin.net is a web address which helps users to access the Netgear router login page. But, sometimes, they face issues while trying to access routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com.
Are you one of them? Is that a yes? Well then, worrying is just a waste of time. Investing your time in reading this guide will help you fix the routerlogin.net not working issue.
What Can Be Done to Fix Routerlogin.net Not Working Issue?
Do the Most Obvious Thing
You can start fixing the issue by doing the most obvious thing, i.e. entering the correct web address. While doing so, keep certain these things in mind:
Do not enter the web address with typing errors or spaces. For example, routerlogin-net or routerlogin net respectively. Ensure that you enter it in the same way as it is written in the user manual of your router.
See to it that after entering the web address, you cross-check it before pressing the Enter key on the keyboard. Otherwise, you will continue to experience the login issue for a much longer period of time.
Use an Updated Web Browser
Are you sure that the web browser you are using is updated? Perhaps, it isn’t. In this case, we recommend you to update your web browser. For information, every browser has a different way of getting updated. For example:
- Go to the toolbar, select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the BEGINNING OF TIME option. At last, click Clear Browsing Data.
- From home screen, select Settings > Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari’s settings screen, select Clear Cookies & Clear Cache.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Settings > Privacy & Security.
- Under the Cookies & Site Data section, click Clear Data.
Check the Network Speed
Chances are that you are not able to access www.routerlogin.com because your internet connection is not fast enough. To confirm the same, it is recommended that you perform a speed test via speedtest.net.
In case you find out that your router fails that test, consider contacting your Internet Service Provider. Did your ISP failed to help you out too? Well then, it means that the cable connection between the router and the modem is loose.
To fix the problem, you should check the replace the cable currently connecting the devices with a new one. After that, try to access http://routerlogin.net. Still not able to access the web address? You are left with only one solution then, i.e. use the default IP address.
Use the Default IP Address
Every Netgear router comes with a different IP address like 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, and much more. You can understand this better by referring to the models given below along with their respective IP addresses:
- R7000 – 192.168.1.1
- R9000 – 192.168.0.1
- RAX15 – 192.168.1.1
- RAX20 – 192.168.1.1
- N750 – 192.168.1.1
- N300 – 192.168.0.1
Products That Can Be Installed Using Routerlogin.net
How to Recover Netgear Router Admin Password via Routerlogin.net?
Considering you have learned how to successfully log in to your wireless router via http//www.routerlogin.net, the time has come for you to change some settings.
Here, we will teach you how to recover the Netgear router admin password using the web address in case you ever forget it:
- Connect your computer to the router’s network and load an internet browser.
- Enter www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com into the address bar.
- A login window will come into view.
- Click CANCEL.
- The Netgear Router Password Recovery window will appear.
- Do you know the serial number of your router? Good. Enter it.
- Select CONTINUE.
- You will be asked to answer the same security questions that you did during setup.
- Hit CONTINUE.
- A screen will appear displaying your admin password.
In this manner, you will be able to recover the admin password using www.routerlogin.net.
How to Access Routerlogin.net to Change Netgear Router SSID?
To safeguard your home network, it is important to change its network name to something more secure. Here are the steps you should follow to change the SSID of Netgear router:
- Open a browser and enter routerlogin.net.
- On the login window, you will see the username as “admin”.
- Enter the admin password and wait for the BASIC Home screen to appear.
- Select Settings > Wireless Setup.
- Enter the new network name under the NAME [SSID] field.
- Click the Apply button.
- In some time, you changes will get saved.
For your information, in case your device disconnects after applying the changes, view the available wireless networks again and reconnect using the new WiFi network key.