How to Set Up Ethernet Port Aggregation on AX8 Router?
Ethernet port aggregation enables your devices to manage a number of Ethernet links as if they were one. Aggregating two network connections enhance the bandwidth and provide network redundancy if one link fails.
Wondering how to configure Ethernet port aggregation on your Netgear AX8 wireless router via http://routerlogin.net? Well, wonder no more! Simply walk through this post and learn about the process.
To Set Up Ethernet Port Aggregation on AX8 Router:
Launch an Internet Browser
- Switch on your computer. Don’t have one? No problem. You can opt for a laptop. Trust us; it will serve the same purpose.
- Open an internet browser on your WiFi-enabled device.
Note: The cache, cookies, and browsing history of the internet browser you are using ought to be cleared. Or else, you might find yourself surrounded by technical issues very soon.
- In the URL bar of the internet browser, type routerlogin.net.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- You will find yourself on the login page of your Netgear AX8 wireless router.
Note: If you come across the routerlogin.net not working issue, consider using the default IP address to log in to your home router.
Perform Netgear Router Login
- You will be prompted to enter the default username and password.
- So, input the default routerlogin.net admin details into their respective fields.
- Click Log In.
Note: If you are not sure regarding the default login credentials of your Netgear AX8 router, refer to the user manual or get in touch with our technical experts.
Set Up Ethernet Aggregation
- The routerlogin.net setup wizard will come into view.
- Select Advanced > Advanced Setup.
- Click the Ethernet Port Aggregation option.
- The Ethernet Port Aggregation page will welcome you.
- Select Enable.
- Click Apply.
In this manner, you will be able to set up Ethernet port aggregation on your Netgear AX8 wireless router in a happy-go-lucky way. On the off chance, you struggle while doing so; it is recommended that you walk through the below-mentioned troubleshooting hacks.
Can’t Configure Ethernet Port Aggregation?
a. Check the Power Supply
Chances are that your Netgear AX8 wireless router is not getting an adequate power supply from the wall socket. And that might be because of a damaged wall outlet. To troubleshoot the issue, either get your power source fixed or plug your device into another one.
b. Update the Web Browser
Did you not update your web browser before logging in to your Netgear AX8 wireless router? Well, it looks like it. Therefore, head over to the Settings menu of your web browser and update it to its latest version.
c. Enter the Correct Web Address
Many users make the awful mistake of entering the wrong web address. Are you making the same mistake? If yes, consider keeping the following points in mind while entering the default web address the next time:
- Do not enter the default web address in the search bar of the internet browser. Instead, type it in the URL bar.
- Avoid typing errors to the most.
- Do not forget to cross-check the web address after typing it.
If none of the aforementioned hacks helped you troubleshoot the issue you were facing, we recommend that you reboot your Netgear AX8 router.
Need More Help?
Although the guidelines mentioned in this post will help you set up Ethernet port aggregation on your Netgear AX8 router in a hassle-free manner, if you still need help during the process, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our technicians. They are on the ball to help out users like you 24/7.